Galapagos Vacations in Style Southern Islands liveaboard trip
Galapagos' wildlife vacations are a magical experience aboard one of the most luxurious Motor Yachts that cruise the Islands. A short but well-planned wildlife vacation will allow you to enjoy the natural riches and biodiversity of Southern Floreana, Espanola and other islands.
- Underwater exploration at Gardner Bay in Española
- Excellent excursions and activities accompanied by two professional Naturalist Guides
- Send a postcard to your loved ones back home from Post Office Bay at Floreana
- Visit to top-sites at Española in one day: the Blowhole and the Waved Albatrosses colony
- Beautiful Flamingos and “the Green Beach” at Cormorant Point
- Visit “El Chato” Reserve to walk around with endemic Galapagos tortoises.
- All programed visits as per itinerary with specialized naturalist bilingual guide
- Accommodation in twin/double cabin with private facilities
- All meals on board, drinking purified water, coffee and tea
- Snorkeling equipment (fins, mask & snorkel) wet-suits & sea-kayaks
- Transfers within the islands on cruise dates as per itinerary
- Personalized 24/7 assistance during tour.
Does not Include
- Airfare to/from Galapagos from/to Mainland Ecuador (to be added)
- Galapagos National Park Entrance Fee US$100 per person (in cash only upon arrival)
- Galapagos Migration Card US$20 in cash per person (at Mainland’s Airport)
- Alcoholic/soft drinks, personal expenses, extras, and tips
- Travel, medical & cancelation insurance and any services on mainland
- International Flights to Ecuador
- Other services not specified in the program