The Charm of the Western Islands Yacht Venture
Are you looking to explore the incredible wonders of Fernandina and Isabela?
- Large and bright colored Land Iguanas at Santa Fe and Plaza.
- Walk around endangered Giant Tortoises at semi-wild state
- Swim with playful and curious Sea-Lions while enjoying the Marine Life of the Islands
- Encounter with the Flightless Cormorant at Fernandina
- Learn about evolution on every visitor´s site in your cruise
- Relax at the yacht’s Sun deck with your favorite drink while the sea breeze soothes your senses while sailing in this enchanted paradise
- All programed visits as per itinerary with specialized naturalist bilingual guide
- Accommodation in twin/double cabin with private facilities
- All meals on board, drinking purified water, coffee and tea
- Snorkeling equipment (fins, mask & snorkel) wet-suits & sea-kayaks
- Transfers within the islands on cruise dates as per itinerary
- Personalized 24/7 assistance during tour.
Does not Include
- Airfare to/from Galapagos from/to Mainland Ecuador (to be added)
- Galapagos National Park Entrance Fee US$100 per person (in cash only upon arrival)
- Galapagos Migration Card US$20 in cash per person (at Mainland’s Airport)
- Alcoholic/soft drinks, personal expenses, extras, and tips
- Travel, medical & cancelation insurance and any services on mainland
- International Flights to Ecuador
- Other services not specified in the program