Galapagos in Style Short Luxury Cruise
Enjoy the beauty of Genovesa Island and its majestic beauty while you cruise on a luxury motor yacht. You will be able to enjoy stunning views from your balcony, as well as the friendly crew and ample social areas.
- Amazing variety of bird-life at Genovesa.
- Fantastic landscapes and scenery at Santiago Island.
- Underwater exploration at Darwin Bay and Rabida Island.
- Excellent excursions and activities accompanied by two professional Naturalist Guides
- Quality service and personalized attention on board one of the newest cruises sailing the Galapagos
- All programed visits as per itinerary with specialized naturalist bilingual guide
- Accommodation in twin/double cabin with private facilities
- All meals on board, drinking purified water, coffee and tea
- Snorkeling equipment (fins, mask & snorkel) wet-suits & sea-kayaks
- Transfers within the islands on cruise dates as per itinerary
- Personalized 24/7 assistance during tour.
Does not Include
- Airfare to/from Galapagos from/to Mainland Ecuador (to be added)
- Galapagos National Park Entrance Fee US$100 per person (in cash only upon arrival)
- Galapagos Migration Card US$20 in cash per person (at Mainland’s Airport)
- Alcoholic/soft drinks, personal expenses, extras, and tips
- Travel, medical & cancelation insurance and any services on mainland
- International Flights to Ecuador
- Other services not specified in the program